How Much Hair Loss Is Normal?

Here you can find all the answers for hair loss(why and how to).
zasharss

How Much Hair Loss Is Normal?

Postby zasharss » August 17th, 2016, 1:46 am

Most people shed about 50-100 strands every day. Don’t worry if you find a few in your hairbrush or on your clothes. But if it starts to fall out in clumps or if you notice it getting thinner over time, check with your doctor.

Can You Measure Hair Loss?
Yes. Doctors use the Savin scale. It ranges from normal hair density to a bald crown, which is rare. The scale helps document female pattern baldness, a condition your doctor might call androgenic alopecia. You probably know it as male pattern baldness, but it affects about 30 million American women. Experts think genes and aging play a role, along with the hormonal changes of menopause. Your hair could thin all over, with the greatest loss along the center of the scalp.

derebaker

How Much Hair Loss Is Normal

Postby derebaker » November 6th, 2016, 6:30 pm

hi may i know where to get the B1 set? my hair very less , very botak... can tell me where to get it and how much? thanks thanks.

zasharss

Re: How Much Hair Loss Is Normal

Postby zasharss » November 29th, 2016, 9:23 am

rentdreszhq wrote:In recent days, I can find a lot of hair on my bed. If I am hair loss? I am afraid of hair loss. So I want to know how to prevent hair loss.

Take easy and keep health timetable, usually life pressure can cause hair loss, and unless you lost more than 100 hairs one day, or you don'r need to worry a lot.

zasharss

Postby zasharss » November 29th, 2016, 9:24 am

Andrewruity wrote:i trust nioxin .... after using the scalp treatment not so much hair loss anymore. it sort of cure alot of problem for me eg : oily scalp, itchy scalp, hair loss and etc.

Sounds good!

zasharss

Postby zasharss » November 29th, 2016, 9:27 am

derebaker wrote:hi may i know where to get the B1 set? my hair very less , very botak... can tell me where to get it and how much? thanks thanks.

Hi GUYS, Here is the link of the wig in the picture: http://lavivid.uniwigs.com/lavivid/41212-carri-synthetic-wig.html

flatstomachFAX

hi every body

Postby flatstomachFAX » January 31st, 2017, 6:23 pm

Would like to say hi to everybody

Return to “Hair Loss”