What's Your Hair Loss Trigger?

Here you can find all the answers for hair loss(why and how to).
dabuliubb81
Site Admin

What's Your Hair Loss Trigger?

Postby dabuliubb81 » August 6th, 2016, 2:18 am

Hair loss has been one of the biggest flaws in the genetics of human being as it’s really annoying to find shedding of hair every morning or each time when washing the hair; what’s worse, when it come to severe hair loss, it will even cause anxiety and depression because it takes our charm away. Good thing is, except for those irretrievable hair loss caused by medical treatment, we can still do something to control and even prevent hair loss without seeing our doctor or buying expensive hair treatments and detergents. YES. You can buy wigs for hair loss online if you want keep your beauty forever. :idea: Here I just want to make a collection for hair loss reasons. Thyroid Problems, PCOS, Alopecia Areata, Ringworm, Childbirth, The Pill, Crash Diets, Tight Hairstyles, Cancer Treatment, Extreme Stress, Medicine, Lasers... Anything else??!!

What's your problem? Feel free to share your story with us. Remember that "Your are not along"! :)

cocohugyou

Re: What's Your Hair Loss Trigger?

Postby cocohugyou » August 6th, 2016, 2:23 am

Pregnancy. I have hair loss for more than 3 months when my baby is 10 months, finally, it stopped itself. Godness!

derebaker

Whats Your Hair Loss Trigger

Postby derebaker » November 3rd, 2016, 10:28 pm

Hair loss can be caused by a number of a things... stress is a large factor in hair loss as Im sure you know, however sometimes it can be a genetic disposition, a change in the diet or using a new / different product. Whats your history of hair loss?

derebaker

Postby derebaker » November 7th, 2016, 1:34 am

mm.. the saloon ppl recommend the wella product oso, im still thinking which one to get. do u experience serious hair loss oso?

Lauradit

View first unread post

Postby Lauradit » November 7th, 2016, 5:16 pm

If you look at the title of the thread, there is a small arrow in a box facing down that takes you to the first new post in the thread.

___
NEW XRumer 12.0.19: revolutional method in SEO and SMM

ZacheryStill

Postby ZacheryStill » November 16th, 2016, 8:35 am

i trust nioxin .... after using the scalp treatment not so much hair loss anymore. it sort of cure alot of problem for me eg : oily scalp, itchy scalp, hair loss and etc.

Return to “Hair Loss”