HOW TO STYLE
Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
1. Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
2. Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
3. Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
4. Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
5. Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
6. Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
HOW TO WASH
Gently brush the wig to remove teasing or tangling with a wide tooth comb. When brushing, start at the ends and work your way to the roots.
Fill a basin with cool water with synthetic wig shampoo. Never use hot water.
Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes, Gently swirl without rubbing.
Remove your wig from the basin, and thoroughly rinse in cool water.
Gently squeeze excess water and towel blot hair. Never twist or wring your wig.
When the wig is completely dry, it is ready to style. Never style a wet wig.
HOW TO MAINTAIN
The best way to store your wig is to put it on a wig stand, which will help protect your wig from becoming tangled and soiled between wearings and it helps to maintain your wig's style.
Store your wig in a clean place, away from dust, sources of high heat and excessive humidity.
How to tips for wigs and caps.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest