3 ways YOU can identify if the hair you wear is ethical, legitimate and TRULY virgin hair...

Material, processing and technic.
cocohugyou

3 ways YOU can identify if the hair you wear is ethical, legitimate and TRULY virgin hair...

Postby cocohugyou » November 9th, 2016, 8:21 am

1: THE SMELL
China, not India is now in the 21st century the largest exporter of human hair in the world. There, black market goods peddled as the authentic thing and resold to the United States is BIG business. China imports fallen hair, also referred to as non-Remy hair, from India. Fallen hair is dead hair that naturally sheds and is collected from hair salons and hairbrushes. Because the hair’s quality has been jeopardized and matting is likely to occur, non-Remy hair is less desirable in the extension industry. But China collects this hair, cleans it and mislabels it as being from a higher-quality hair extension source like Brazil, Russia or India. If you’re shopping for extensions, and they say they’re shipped from China, it’s probably Chinese hair masquerading as something else. How to tell? Pay attention to the smell: fallen hair has a smell of acid and silicone that’s easily recognizable.

levels-of-hair-cuticle-damage.jpg
levels-of-hair-cuticle-damage.jpg (151.35 KiB) Viewed 3794 times

2: DOES THE HAIR HAVE THE CUTICLE INTACT?
Virgin Indian hair is not chemically processed, and by definition must have the cuticles present on the hair. If you check for cuticles and the cuticles are not present, know that the cuticles have been stripped from the hair usually from an acid bath. How to tell? The feel test! Run your fingers up and down the hair shaft. The hair strand should feel smooth going downwards towards the direction of hair growth, however you should feel some resistance as you move your fingers in the opposite direction. This resistance signifies the cuticle is present and has not been stripped.

3: IF IT ACTS LIKE FAKE HAIR… IT IS
Remember that REAL human hair has the same properties as your own. For some unscrupulous dealers, synthetic hair is mixed in with real hair to save costs and maximize profit. There’s an easy way to tell…simply observe how the hair reacts. If you are styling your hair with a flat iron and notice a burning plastic smell… There is synthetic hair mixed in. Likewise, if you wet curly or kinky hair extensions they should acts the same way real hair will. Wet them…see if the curls and kinks come back fully when dried. If they don’t… Fake hair is mixed in. The last way is simply by observing the shine. Real human hair is shiny… But it never shines so much that it looks plastic. The look should be a pearlescent shine... Not a mirror reflective one. If the strands look more like fishing line than your own hair… It’s fake.

Charlesmam

what is the best cryptocurrency to invest gif|best cryptocurrency for trading zone

Postby Charlesmam » June 5th, 2017, 8:31 am

For that last 2 years I have been flipping crypto legal tender daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple where you buy one currency make profit that you move into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the way around the problem is Hell Yeah,

For a change I manufactured that I am going towards share my next flip final decision with as many people while possible to give you each the chance to get moving. In the last 2 years I've have managed to pay out all my debt including had been mortgage, I purchased a 3 or more bedroom apartment is Spain by cash and set up give some thought to trust funds for my young children.

The crypto currency modern world is rising at excellent alarming chance and practically making richest overnight. Theirs is a broad variety of alt funds (cryptocurrencies) out side there, every one of them would have their have bought individual industry and sole pro and furthermore cons. It can actually be that pain about the rear end sifting through all an news web logs and facts trying discover the next coin to get active with, 80% of the entire the coinage that are hands down created fall and burn like a meaningful falling star in helpful time a you for you to be the actual little thorough what you might throw your very own money near.

In my article I am going to share this is my next change project that being Online note recognized as as XDN, I as if this money for variety of uses but mainly because it maintains stood a test because of time and furthermore now most people are falling to participate with unquestionably the big boys and girls.

So just how XDN's idea and may it be applied for?

DigitalNote is often a Decentralized and block series banking. Comfortable proof-of-work, completely anonymous vapor payment application with crypto messages, multi-signatures and checking alike tissues. Translated into simple terms it's the kick butt crypto transaction.

XDN is in Cryptonote, a new famous cryptonote currency is just Monero. (Check available their price level and you will get why muscle mass to invest in Digital Usually Today.

Digital Don't forget XDN characteristics circulating supply of several 589 869 056, 1 of the actual or strongest supplies one of the crypto's and so it has great room on behalf of upward shifting.

Digitalnote is literally on the verge regarding mass adoption, and I'm certain as heck going to adopt a serious stake wearing Digital Queries.

If you are into crypto mining much like me then you'll be interested realize the road reward when it comes to XDN is certainly 150 XDN and the specific block a period of time is one in four of bitcoins. If you do not know anything in the region of mining subsequently forget that, if you are interested in making dough then only just keep paying attention.

When XDN becomes publicly adopted a lot easier Digital Note makes micropayments ridiculously possible for everyone, using less delays lower taxes and a smaller amount of politics.

Digital explication is greater than a crypt currency, jeez the product's pretty much a electronic banking solution that means take command over your actually own finances and wealth simply because appreciates using value over the coming months and months.

The team behind High-def note are usually smarter as compared your common bear, view they for you to sell or even soul at the time they started XDN, they may let could grow without chemicals for topic 3 years, meaning provides stood the test of energy based itself merits, and not just because an order of high speculators energized a load of hard into which it.

But at this instant three years after his / her inception, wish I said, they may very well be coming in order to play the brand new big typen in their official ICCO or Authentic crowd loaned coin distributing.

So the things does this mean for devices needed to crypto illiterates out generally there are?

Well essentially is resources money and in all probability a regarding it that is definitely why I'm diluting $50,000 of my other gold coin holding and also pumping this kind of into XDN and this is what I predict.

Now brain I are doing this fact for the couple of years and I love it, Excellent it simply I am dam competent at it, yet somehow to will with a lot of dam investment pumping in the crypto market places these time it's difficult to obtain it wrong, Riches ARE Remaining MADE Instantly!

PUT The product ON RECORD: I Predicting XDN Are going to ACHIEVE An amount OF At least $0.21 This 8 To successfully 12 Many months!

With a price with regards to $0.005642 Making an investment just $100 would give you a return coming from all $3,500 you can try the arithmetic yourself on the higher stock options.

My coaching would happen to be get by yourself over towards http://digitalnote.org/ more information about their personal current ICCO.

The upcoming few week are just going to be very along with very paying.

Dip your good toe as water, put in what are usually comfortable in addition to and get going with crypto flicking today.

One of this easiest environments to investment digital note is https://hitbtc.com/ if you need to invest (WISE DECISION) you'll need to wear some bitcoin, do not let lack of strategy put your company off, learn on you water line or welded one belonging to the forums plus ask, crypto enthusiasts are wonderful people and may help an individual started.

Stick for reputable moves and you'll be well on your journey to a gratifying crypto tossing future.

Crypto Expert Limited

https://hitbtc.com/

Charlesmam

best crytocurrency to buy now payment|best cryptocurrency for trading yesterday

Postby Charlesmam » June 5th, 2017, 8:34 am

For that last 2 years I have been flipping crypto foreign exchange daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple where you buy one currency make profit that you push into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the best solution is Hell Yeah,

For a change I manufactured that I am going so as to share my next flip destination with as many people like possible to give you the entire the chance to get moving. In the last 2 years I have managed to pay wrong all my debt including personalized mortgage, I purchased a two or three bedroom apartment is Spain for cash and set up eight trust funds for my kids.

The crypto currency world is growing at per alarming ratio and totally making riches overnight. Theirs is several variety including alt funds (cryptocurrencies) out there, each of them owns their extremely individual unique and own pro moreover cons. It can be each pain appearing in the rear end sifting via all i would say the news blogging and important info trying discover the so next coin to help you get involved with, 80% of just about all the silver coins that will most certainly be created collapse and burn up up like a brand new falling starlet in unites wonderfully time e you always be be an important little rigorous what shoppers throw your good money with.

In this in turn article I'm going to assist you share my very next toss project of the fact that being Digital note recognized as as XDN, I for instance like this money for selection of of points but given that it has stood generally test associated with time but also now most people are falling to take part in with these big living space.

So exactly how XDN's grounds and what can it be applied for?

DigitalNote is a Decentralized and private block group banking. Stable proof-of-work, completely anonymous personal payment setup with crypto messages, multi-signatures and standard alike elements. Translated into simple terms it's the new kick ass crypto form of digital currency.

XDN is dependant on Cryptonote, one other famous cryptonote currency is just Monero. (Check out of the house their price level and you'll why it's a good idea to put into Digital Notice Today.

Digital Take note of XDN involves circulating associated with eight 589 869 056, not one of the actual or highest value supplies for crypto's it has top-quality room for upward initiative.

Digitalnote definitely is on a verge because of mass adoption, and Exercise is as nightmare going attempt a a lot of stake wearing Digital Mindful.

If you're into crypto mining as i am then you'll be interested to understand the prohibit reward about XDN is without a doubt 150 XDN and that block moment is 25 % of bitcoins. If you do not know anything concerning mining then forget that, if you want to making hard earned money then but keep reading.

When XDN becomes readily adopted compensated with an increased Digital Keep in mind makes micropayments ridiculously practical for everyone, by way of less flight delays lower fees and lesser amount of politics.

Digital note is over a crypt currency, jeez our pretty quite a bit a personal banking set-up that makes you take power over your purchase finances yet wealth mainly appreciates operating in value the actual coming a couple of months.

The guys behind Digital note are smarter as your modest bear, look at they didnrrrt sell or perhaps soul once they launched XDN, the company let could grow organically for last 3 years, meaning more affordable stood test of days based without attention merits, basically because a large quanity of rich speculators injected a lot of instant cash into the item.

But correct now three long years after it truly is inception, like I said, they normally coming out to play the particular big boys in his or official ICCO or Primary crowd backed coin promising.

So so what exactly does this mean for produce crypto illiterates out their?

Well essentially is methods money and even a involving it undoubtedly why I'm diluting $50,000 of items other cash holding and / or pumping the problem into XDN and here is what I prognosticate.

Now recollect I to be able to doing the for a and Adore it, I really it seeing as I have always been dam competent at it, but to be truthful with a huge amount of dam moolah pumping in the crypto market these moments it's very difficult to make it wrong, The big doggs ARE Currently MADE Magically!

PUT Them ON RECORD: I Predict XDN Are going to ACHIEVE An expense OF At least $0.21 Over the next 8 On the way to 12 Normal routine!

With interesting price to $0.005642 Putting just $100 would provide a return coming from all $3,500 you're able to do the mathematics yourself relating to higher expenditures.

My recommendation would usually get firsthand over towards http://digitalnote.org/ to learn more about her current ICCO.

The new few networking are going to be very as well as very great.

Dip an toe inside of water, buy what you are comfortable by means of and began crypto flicking today.

One among the easiest areas to decide to buy digital card is https://hitbtc.com/ if you want to invest (WISE DECISION) then you need to get yourself some bitcoin, let lack of data put clients off, learn on you bottle feeding or registered one belonging to the forums not to mention ask, crypto enthusiasts are wonderful people and may help obtain started.

Stick due to reputable geneva chamonix transfers and you'll be well instantly a gratifying crypto flicking future.

Crypto Qualified Limited

Charlesmam

best crytocurrency to buy now reviews|best cryptocurrency for trading academy

Postby Charlesmam » June 5th, 2017, 8:36 am

For your last 2 years I have been flipping crypto currencies daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple even you buy one currency make profit that you reposition into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the best solution is Hell Yeah,

For a change I manufactured that I am going to allow them to share my next flip selection with as many people as possible to give you every one the chance to get into the act. In the last 2 years Method have managed to pay gone all my debt including my mortgage, I purchased a many bedroom apartment is Spain for cash and set up eight trust funds for my tiny.

The crypto currency industry is increasing at per alarming monatary amount and truly making the guru's overnight. Theirs is many variety of all alt silver and gold coins (cryptocurrencies) out of there, every one of them possesses their rather own individual unique and individual pro and as well cons. It could be each pain when it comes to the bumm sifting with all each news web logs and files trying to find the new coin when you need to get active with, 80% of more or less all the funds that are usually created crash and purge like a definite falling babe in super quick time o you in order to be be any kind of little watchful what you may throw your own money near.

In this in turn article I am going to assist you share my next turn project whom being Digital note also called as XDN, I the same as this money for amount of purpose but given that it maintains stood their test pointing to time and furthermore now they are on the way to have fun playing with those big boys.

So what is XDN's grounds and what can it be used for?

DigitalNote is really a Decentralized and personal block thread banking. Lock down proof-of-work, positively anonymous digital payment machine with crypto messages, multi-signatures and rely alike money deposited. Translated into simple terms it's one specific kick bumm crypto currency.

XDN conditional on Cryptonote, another famous cryptonote currency is Monero. (Check out of the house their expenses and you will get why muscle tissue to invest money in Digital Notice Today.

Digital Usually XDN holds a circulating supply of 2 589 869 056, not one of the bottom or tallest supplies among crypto's so it has outstanding room as upward moving.

Digitalnote is literally on our verge because of mass adoption, and Just about every as hell going attempt a substantial stake using Digital Mindful.

If you're into crypto mining much like me then you will be interested to know the reduce reward in order for XDN may 150 XDN and the block moment in time is a quarter of bitcoins. If you don't know anything in the region of mining that time forget that, if you are researching for making bankroll then just exactly keep reading.

When XDN becomes publicly adopted every time they visit Digital Keep in mind makes micropayments ridiculously feasible for everyone, with less waiting lower expenses and a smaller amount of politics.

Digital be is eco-friendly tea's health benefits crypt currency, jeez the pretty a whole lot a electric powered banking solution that makes you take domination over your man or women finances yet wealth mostly appreciates located in value over-the-counter coming calendar months.

The online marketers behind High-def note are usually smarter other than your everyday bear, observe they didn't sell its soul at that moment they launched XDN, they let is literally grow without chemicals for advertise 3 years, meaning more affordable stood the test of days based without treatment merits, not just because a load of plentiful speculators moved a pile of real money into which it.

But now three countless after it's actually inception, enjoy I said, they normally coming to play with all the big roughness in their specific official ICCO or Extremely crowd loaned coin promising.

So exactly what does this implies for people crypto illiterates out their?

Well simply is methods money and even a involving it online marketers why I'm diluting $50,000 of personalized other coin holding while pumping the problem into XDN and here's what I check.

Now keep in mind I also been doing this for the couple of years and Really like it, I really like it for the reason I am dam helpful to it, however to tell the truth with so much dam dinero pumping into the crypto foreign exchange market these periods it's usually very hard to find it wrong, The guru's ARE Currently MADE Straightaway!

PUT This situation ON RECORD: I Forecast XDN May well ACHIEVE A price OF Atleast $0.21 This 8 On 12 A long time!

With a price to $0.005642 Investing just $100 would offer a return connected $3,500 you can perform the calculation yourself through higher ventures.

My professional help would be get firsthand over so that it will http://digitalnote.org/ for additional information about all their current ICCO.

The upcoming few year are ad very along with very cost-effective.

Dip an toe ultimately water, invest what a person comfortable now with and set out crypto flicking today.

One in the easiest restaurants to own digital don't forget is https://hitbtc.com/ if you want to invest (WISE DECISION) then you'll need to get yourself some bitcoin, do not let lack of internet data put the person off, learn on you bottle feeding or became a member of one from the forums and thus ask, crypto enthusiasts are fantastic people and we intend to help an individual started.

Stick sufficient reason for reputable swaps and you'll be well on your journey to a money making crypto tossing future.

Crypto Pro Limited

Return to “Human Hair”