● shampoo 24-48 hours.
● combing hair wefts, always from the bottom up fixed hair with one hand. Do not brush or comb the hair upside down.
● delete all tangles before shampooing.
● shampoo hair downward movement. Expansion between the movement in a horizontal direction to clean the head skin with your fingers. Not the hair together, not shampooing upside down, without using the circular motion of the foam hair, do not use hot water.
● smear cream hair conditioner in the root of hair from the intermediate shaft at both ends to prevent skidding. Do not put hair conditioner on the scalp.
● when washing, rinsing thoroughly, to ensure that all the residue was rinsed off, rinsed with cold water.
● Although hair wefts are real hair, it is the root of your hair natural does not receive the same nutrients and oil. Please note that you use heat on your hair, the shorter the life of the hair curtain.
● Do not use heat tape, If hair weft slide to re-apply the new tape or use liquid gold reconnect.
● bed when your hair is woven into a loose ponytail at the side.
● Do not sleep with wet hair.
● the average header coop about 100 hairs per day, use of maintenance brush to release them and your fingertips, keep hair twisted together to extend.
● To prevent breakage, please be gentle when wearing hair wefts.
As your hair naturally shed hair loss, hot weft to pull hair naturally maintained or weft of not more than 12 weeks.
● If the liquid gold beads corners lift, press down until dry, If the hair weaves relax and slip, remove, clean and reinstall the need.
● If you do not follow these instructions, will shorten the life of your hair wefts.
*Please note that does not use oil or silicone products on hair wefts or hair extensions.
• A sulfate-free shampoo with lower pH values, in order to adapt to your hair wefts and hair extensions.
• the rich cream air conditioning, as long as it only applies to the hair, but not in the root partition.
About lace closure,top hairpieces,clip in bangs,half wigs,monofilament wigs...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests